ignition problem

• hello everyone.

I have had a problem for 2 weeks my kemper turns on but when the start-up download bar reaches the end it hangs and does not turn on thank you for your help because I am really in trouble to go to work.

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai un problème depuis 2 semaines mon kemper s'allume mais quand la barre de téléchargement de démarrage arrive à la fin il se bloque et ne s'allume pas merci pour votre aide car j'ai vraiment du mal à aller travailler

• I don't remember off hand but the total update process can take over 10 minutes. You have the progress bar downloading and then you have the three moving dots (I think) as the files get unpacked and installed. Then the install does a file check before the profiler starts up again. So, it takes quite a bit of time.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• hello everyone.

I have had a problem for 2 weeks my kemper turns on but when the start-up download bar reaches the end it hangs and does not turn on thank you for your help because I am really in trouble to go to work.

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai un problème depuis 2 semaines mon kemper s'allume mais quand la barre de téléchargement de démarrage arrive à la fin il se bloque et ne s'allume pas merci pour votre aide car j'ai vraiment du mal à aller travailler

Code
    Hello friend, maybe you have that problem because if you installed the latest Kemper operating system, it comes with an error that manifests itself in that problem that you present, Kemper has not yet given notice of having improved that problem
  • Code
    Hello friend, maybe you have that problem because if you installed the latest Kemper operating system, it comes with an error that manifests itself in that problem that you present, Kemper has not yet given notice of having improved that problem

samcampos No. Such a problem doesn't exist in the current OS 8.6.6 and hasn't existed in earlier versions. Thousands of users have upgraded successfully. If you experienced an issue, did you open a support ticket? I don't find any ticket associated with your KEMPER user account.

jimfalk You have contacted us and we suggested a hardware check about a week ago.