New Double Tracker

• I keep getting a funky chorusy-out of pahse sound when using this..No matter where I have thge mix or "looseness" control set... I pan the channels hard left, hard right, ...sounds weird...ANyone else having issues with this? I cannot even get it colse to sounding as big , full, and tight as just double tracking for real...

• I don't think you are ever going to get totally rid of the chorus/phase effect of a DT. I think it's part of the circuitry/coding of the effect. Regular double tracking will always be far superior. Using two separate amps is even better.

I have had some small success at countering the chorusing by using two DT's (vst plugin and a mimiq pedal). And some pretty cool tone by using all three at once --vst, kemper DT, and mimiq pedal.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• I will check, but yes, also losing "signal" on one of the sides...weird. Ok. thanks for the input..

I finally ran across that issue yesterday. It seemed to have happened at a specific setting. When I adjusted the parameters it resolved. Sorry, I changed it too fast to note which settings I had.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.