Performance rig issue

• Newbie question here. Hopefully you guys can answer this for me. :) I have a performance set up with slot 1 containing a tremelo and delay. slot 2 is a lead patch. I wanted to raise the volume of slot 2 so I navigated there and used the rig volume knob to turn it up. Then I clicked Store. The rig saved fine but when I went to slot 1 my tremelo and delay were deleted. Any idea of what I might have done to make that happen?

• Save as you go.

If you set up slot 1, save it before playing with the next slot.

That has happened to me a few times.

So now any changes I make I save before moving on, to the next sound or slot.

• While you navigate within a Performance using front panel controls or Rig Manager Editor, the edits of all five SLots are maintained. And if you store the Performance all five Slots are included in their current edited state.

If you navigate within a Performance using foot buttons (Rig Buttons of Remote/Stage) or MIDI, the edits get withdrawn as soon as you load another Slot. If you store now, only the edits of the current Slot survive, the other four SLots 4 stay as these were stored before.