Kemper presets

• Hi i only got my Kemper last weekend so my apologies in advance for maybe dumb question.

But i was looking into presets on my RM and found i can right click on amp and cabs where context menu popup so you can mix match amps/cabs.

Thing is there not a whole bunch available, so i was looking if i could extract a cab from a profile to save as a preset.

But this does not seem possible so basically my question is how do you create these presets or do they need to be profiled and be saved as a preset instead of a profile or something ?

Where do they come from and how to get more ?

• I'm sure someone will answer about how to do this through the Rig Manager, but if you're stuck, you can store cabinet presets via the physical kemper by going to the cabinet menu (using long-press on the cabinet button) and clicking the physical "store" button.

You'll be asked whether you want to store the entire rig, or the just the cab. Then you can give it a name. I see when I store a cab, the name is pre-filled with the same name as first cab preset in the list, so you'll probably want to change that.

• I'm sure someone will answer about how to do this through the Rig Manager, but if you're stuck, you can store cabinet presets via the physical kemper by going to the cabinet menu (using long-press on the cabinet button) and clicking the physical "store" button.

You'll be asked whether you want to store the entire rig, or the just the cab. Then you can give it a name. I see when I store a cab, the name is pre-filled with the same name as first cab preset in the list, so you'll probably want to change that.

A great so it is possible to extract cab from a profile that's awesome !!

Will try this thanks!

• All you need to do is select a rig with the cab you want then drag and drop the cab block from that rig into the presets window in RM.

If you want to browse different cans with the same rig you can Lock All But Cabinet and jus load rigs until you find a cab you like. If you have a cab but want to try different amps etc with it the Lock Cabinet only and load new rigs. everything except the cabinet with change.

• All you need to do is select a rig with the cab you want then drag and drop the cab block from that rig into the presets window in RM.

If you want to browse different cans with the same rig you can Lock All But Cabinet and jus load rigs until you find a cab you like. If you have a cab but want to try different amps etc with it the Lock Cabinet only and load new rigs. everything except the cabinet with change.

Ow wow it's THAT simple OMG :huh::whistling:

Thanks Guys'!