Kemper suddenly sound muddier, with less gain and less volume......

• Working for 3 years now with my Kemper, since 4/5 days, all profiles sound lower, with less gain (like if you turn down the volume knob on the guitar) and quit darker......can´t find the reason why.

Try it with 3 diferent guitars, diferent cables, one computer, one PA and with headphone, and all the settings on the input a on "0

" as always......And i did not change anything at all on the kemper.

Someone can help me with that?

Thanks

• Check "Clean Sens" in input section.

Any volume pedal connected / disconnected pre stack ?

Something in the "Send / Return" ?

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I came on here to search for a similar issue!

I'm still troubleshooting so don't have much info to share. Only have one guitar/cable at the moment so can't troubleshoot those.

Stage version.

Comes out of the blue, affects multiple (all?) Profiles. Sounds like power tubes are at the end of their life weak and anemic.

Increasing the gain doesn't fix it, doesn't go away on its own, only a reset seems to fix it.

Upgraded to the latest firmware around a month ago, but don't recall if the issue started before or after that.

• Check "Clean Sens" in input section.

Any volume pedal connected / disconnected pre stack ?

Something in the "Send / Return" ?

Cheers !

I´ve checked all the input sections, volume pedal is connected to the remote and i´ve calibrated it again, nothing else than the guitar is plugged into the kemper. Went ot system page 1, "init global" and reset.....nothing change. Just can´t figure what´s the problem.

• Try it with 3 diferent guitars, diferent cables, one computer, one PA and with headphone,

Is there anything that all of the above have in common? For example - are they all connected to an audio interface? Or do you have the headphones connected directly the headphone jack on the PROFILER?

• Is there anything that all of the above have in common? For example - are they all connected to an audio interface? Or do you have the headphones connected directly the headphone jack on the PROFILER?

I´ve tried with the audio interface, with headphone conected directly to the kemper and with nexo PA.........same problem anytime.

• I´ve tried with the audio interface, with headphone conected directly to the kemper and with nexo PA.........same problem anytime.

Power off the KPA, disconnect everything.

Just connect a guitar with a good guitar cable and headphones. Power on. Use a stock profile you know sounded good before.

Check that your output settings, fix loops, headphones volume, etc.

If the issue persist contact support.