Output Volumes FOH & Stage Monitor

• I’ve addressed this issue I’m having previously.If I’m using the XLR output for FOH and the 1/4 inch for stage monitoring The volume knob no longer affects the XLR ( the lights round the volume knobs stay at minimum values.) I know I’m missing something can’t seem to work out this volume issue. I want to achieve my FOH volume and be able to control my stage monitor volume as required. Can someone please give me a step by step I have difficulty in understanding the manual

If a tutorial video exists that’s even better

• You set what is affected by the knob on the Kemper. If I remember correctly is it in the output section. There are check boxes for what all is affected when you turn the knob. Your FOH is probably unchecked.

• You set what is affected by the knob on the Kemper. If I remember correctly is it in the output section. There are check boxes for what all is affected when you turn the knob. Your FOH is probably unchecked.

If I have my main out Link Checked my lights round the master volume knob reacts accordingly if I then uncheck the main out and check the Monitor out Link the lights stay stationary is this normal

• You want to set the output for FOH unchecked, and set DB level from -10 to -15, i found for best results,

then have your monitor checked, and you''ll have control over the monitor volume, and FOH is a static output level.

• You want to set the output for FOH unchecked, and set DB level from -10 to -15, i found for best results,

then have your monitor checked, and you''ll have control over the monitor volume, and FOH is a static output level.

Thanks for the reply. I understand that FOH is static my question was whether or not its normal for the lights round the Master volume knob stay on the Main Out setting. Once Ive set FOH I uncheck the Main out link and check Monitor out.When I go to adjust my stage volume the lights round the master volume knob stay stationary so I'm wondering if this is normal

• Thanks for the reply. I understand that FOH is static my question was whether or not its normal for the lights round the Master volume knob stay on the Main Out setting. Once Ive set FOH I uncheck the Main out link and check Monitor out.When I go to adjust my stage volume the lights round the master volume knob stay stationary so I'm wondering if this is normal

Yes. The lights represent the main outs. If the Master Volume knob is unlinked then the lights won't change as the main out volume isn't changing.