Lost performance effects slots.

• Hello,

I’ve been happily using the kemper since I did some symphony dates several years ago with amps and had to endure the scowls from nearly everyone there due to their supreme lack of appreciation for loud guitar amps. The kemper eventually became my go to and I now have a redundant 2 rig system on the road and one in the studio that gets used more than any amp I own at this point. That said, I’ve had a few issues from time to time, as it’s a computer and all, but mostly it’s been rock solid. I’m hoping someone hear may have some advice on my latest Kemper gremlin.

After updating to the latest OS I noticed several older performances were missing their effects blocks. When I restored to an older back up, the effects on those performances in question were all intact and correct.

At that point, I saved them to the local library and when I restored to my latest back up, I was able to drop and drag those performances, essentially replacing themselves, and the effects did remain intact. All but one, actually, but mostly fixed. My question is: os compatibility issue? I now feel the need to double check all of my old Set-lists built into performance mode and make sure everything is correct. Unfortunately this requires going back-and-forth to former back ups, which as you know, takes quite a while. Mostly just curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. I did drop everything I had from that older backup onto the local library and since that trick seems to fix the issue, I’ll at least be prepared in the event that something else turns up without its assigned effects. Thanks for any thoughts you may have on the subject.

SP

Edited 3 times, last by spmusic ().