Save preset changes

• I made custom presets for delay and reverb and stored them into the myprofiler/preset. I changed some parameters afterward, but I didn't find the way to save them . When I select one preset, it seems the current rig is selected (browser mode) or performance (performance mode). Then the save applies for rig or performance.

Any idea ?

• Hey graoully.

Just as when you created the preset, you must have the effect in the edit mode (the parameters are visible on the screen) in order to save or overwrite it.

For example, in BROWSE mode:

When you press STORE you have the option to select the module (e.g., DELAY module) or RIG

When you press Module you can Replace, Store As or Rename

• ST refers to the PROFILER's user interface.

In Rig Manager simply drag&drop the effect modul e.g. module D into the All Presets area (MyProfiler or Local Library). A new preset will be added to the list. Now you can edit it's name in the Inspector on the right hand side.

• ello, I have a question regarding the kemper stage.

If this is the wrong place please no hate. Give me the path and I will transfer the thread.

Moving on to the point.

Yesterday I bought a set of packages https://www.choptones.com/prod…ogie-jpc2-kemper-profiles

There are 3 directories: Cab Clone, Direct, Studio Profile.

Looking at the videos below in the link I imported the Studio profile given number and it turns out that apart from dealey and reverb, there is nothing.

Setting up the clean, riff, riff, solo, solo 2 track, I decided to first import the amp and cab of individual presets, and then enclose each one separately with appropriate cubes, gate, chorus etc. I did it and when I returned to clean it turned out that already set cubes appeared in the preset !!!! Pure booster, noise gate etc. etc.

And now the question:

having different equipment, fractal ax8 or boss gt 1000 by downloading a given sound, this sound was complete.

There are only amps and cabs here, is it a standard or I just can't import the whole thing?

How should the whole sound be correctly imported, isn't it possible?

• ST refers to the PROFILER's user interface.

In Rig Manager simply drag&drop the effect modul e.g. module D into the All Presets area (MyProfiler or Local Library). A new preset will be added to the list. Now you can edit it's name in the Inspector on the right hand side.

I noticed I can edit the name, but in fact, I want to change the effects parameters, not only the name.

• I guess you mean doing that directly on the profiler, starting from an effect part of a rig ? I want to edit the parameters of an effect stored in all presets / my profiler in Rig manager. I guess that's not possible directly on the profiler.