Using Profiler Stage Effect Buttons

• I am a long time Kemper Powerhead toaster user and am considering the purchase of a Stage. I noticed it has some additional buttons for which I cannot find equivalents on my toaster, specifically the Effect buttons as described on page 13 of the Stage Quick Start manual. I also own and use several other different modeling platforms.

I would like to find out how the Effect buttons can be used - can they be set up to simultaneously control a number of the modules, i.e. similar functionality to the Helix "snapshots" or Fractal "scenes", where the modules in a given "snapshot" or "scene" can be turned on and off and modified for each snapshot (or whatever)? The manual is somewhat vague on this subject.

Thanks

• Not sure what you mean with "effects buttons". But I would recommend to download Kemper Main Manual 8.5 + Addendum 8.6. You will find tons of important info there. The Quick Start manual is good for very 1st days with Kemper only :)

• Hi, ucnick.

The STAGE Effects buttons are the same as the Effects buttons (foot switches) on the REMOTE.

The STAGE is both PROFILER and REMOTE in one unit. You can assign STOMPS or EFFECTS (X, MOD, DELAY, REVERB) to these buttons.

STAGE

REMOTE

• Those buttons are a stomp function, you can activate/desactivate up to three stomps per switch.

If you want something closer to Helix Snaphots, you can use the morph function by pressing the same preset switch (upper led will bright). You'll be able to change a lot of deeper parameters like L6 does. To disable an effect, just turn mix to 0%....

• OK thanks for the enlightenment. I do not have the remote, so I don't know about the effects buttons on it, I used an FCB1010 as a midi controller for my machine. But a Stage is now on it's way. Thanks again. :thumbup:8)