Panning the Acoustic Simulator

• Hi all. If I use the Parallel path & have an acoustic Simulator effect in effects slot 1 or 2, is there any way I can make this be panned to left or right so I can have the stacked sound panned the opposite way?:)

• Hi,

The Panorama control (find it in the Rig menus) enables you to pan the signal of a whole rig but I’m not sure how you’d pan the parallel signal left and main signal right without two independent pan controls. I don’t think Panorama is available as a stomp either. I wonder if the Tremelo - Panner could be used to push a signal to left or right.
    I suspect that the problem is more to do with pre-stack slots being mono. Stereo only appears after the Amp Stack so would only affect the main signal as the parallel path goes straight to the output before the Amp Stack.
    One thing that can add depth that I’ve found useful when using parallel path with acoustic and electric sounds is to use the Acoustic Simulator in Slot A and a Reverb in Slot B. Sometimes I copy the verb used for the main signal, sometimes a different verb. Some people use a Compressor after the Acoustic Simulator when blending with another guitar sound. Just helps even out the Acoustic Simulator.
    Sorry if this isn’t the answer you were after. If you do find a way to do this, please post it here.
    Cheers

Pre-Amp