Clean up

• I'm looking to clean up my Kemper I somehow have over 700 rigs loaded and only use x amount (not sure where I can see how many "rigs" are actually in my 13 "performances" that I use live.

Other than trying to "favorite" them all one by one is there a simple way to get rid of everything I'm currently not using?

• In performances the rigs are stored separately from Browsemode. You can delete all rigs in Browse without loosing your performances.

Thank you! I know I should now be digging into the manual. Any quick and safe way of doing this? Do I do that on the Toaster or in Rig Manager?

• If you want to delete large amount of Rigs than the Rig Manager is best tool to do it. But I would strongly recommend to read the manual 1st so that you fully understand what are you doing!

• There is also a way to clean up in the user interface of the PROFILER and without Rig Manager:

Mark the Rigs you want to keep as your Favorites, then use the function Erase Non-Favorites in System Settings.