turn the effects off for ever

• I would like to turn the effects off permanently. I tried the 'lock' solution, but the next day I go to record, and they're back on again. Does the lock only last until you turn it off? Why are effects always on by defect?

Of course, for some reason, I don't see the effects button being on, and I don't hear the effects being on, until an hour later, after recording 4 different profiles.

How do I turn them off so they NEVER EVER EVER turn on again, EVER?

• No, the lock button should stay active even after switching off and on. The effects aren’t always on by default they are always in the saved state by default. If you know you want them off just turn them off (no need for lock) and resave the rig with them off. They will then still be part of the rig for future use if required but will always be off unless you turn them on. Remember that the Profile is the Stack Section only. The Rig is everything n the signal path. So if a Rig has a chorus turned on when it is saved the KPA assumes the user wants the chorus turned on.

If it is for recording I would set the output to DAW as Stack rather than Master. The guarantees to bypass everything after the amp.

• No, the lock button should stay active even after switching off and on. The effects aren’t always on by default they are always in the saved state by default. If you know you want them off just turn them off (no need for lock) and resave the rig with them off. They will then still be part of the rig for future use if required but will always be off unless you turn them on. Remember that the Profile is the Stack Section only. The Rig is everything n the signal path. So if a Rig has a chorus turned on when it is saved the KPA assumes the user wants the chorus turned on.

If it is for recording I would set the output to DAW as Stack rather than Master. The guarantees to bypass everything after the amp.

DAW???I can't say I've noticed that option there before...that option is under stack?

• :). Set the output you were planning to record (in your DAW) to stack.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• DAW???I can't say I've noticed that option there before...that option is under stack?

DAW is a Digital Audio Workstation for recording music. Examples would be Pro Tools, Logic, Garageband, Cubase, Reaper etc. I reread my post and see why it is confusing. I meant the signal you are sending to the DAW rather than there being a DAW setting in the KPA. Sorry for any confusion.