Performance Mode: Please give me the option to save the on/off state of Pedals I-IV when switching slots within a performance!

• I've not seen a way to do this mentioned in the manual and I've read it several times. Can you please link me to any docs on it?

page 284:

While navigating Slots within a Performance via the <PAGE> buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.

Performance Mode 284

As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.

However, there is an exception to this practice: While Rig Manager is connected, any modifications are interpreted as editing and maintained during Slot changes as long as you stay within the same Performance.

• Right, so I don't play with rig manager connected and don't intend to, which is why I made this post. 😁

• Example: I have a clean amp rig in slot 1 with overdrive, gritty delay, and modulated reverb for effect pedals I-III respectively. Slot 2 is my heavy riff rig. The song starts with Slot 1 (clean) with just modulated reverb. As the intro progresses, I step on pedals I and II to add drive and delay . Then switches to slot 2 for the chorus. For the 2nd verse, I need to go back to the same sound I had before the chorus - clean with drive, gritty delay, and reverb. This means I now have to step on Slot 1, Pedal I, and Pedal II as fast as I can since the change in the song is instant. If the state of the pedals would be stored when I switch slots, this wouldn't be a problem.

Adding this feature would also mean I wouldn't have to save separate performances per song, as I do now. I could have a more formulaic approach to my live performance, and probably be able to just use one performance in total.

This one feature would be the difference between me having to program different rigs, which frankly, has me considering other modeler options.

As for a UI solution, you could simply add a toggle to the system settings, something to the effect of "save effect I-IV states" in performance settings. Or it could be slot specific under "slot settings" tab. And even better if we could also save Morph states when switching between slots.

Are you using a toaster or rack with remote? I thought the stage already did this.

• Not just the pre stack slots, but the post stack slots as well!!!

Title tells about pedal FX I - IV, it means FX you put into each one, post or pre stack.... OP just wants to disable or engage his chain FX from the one he has saved and keep it even if he switches from one (Rig) performance slot to another one....

I have a Stage too and this option could be interesting ;)

• I've asked for this is a few different ways over the years, and I'm basically at the point where I'm going to separate my Kemper for amps, and use my outboard effects separately.

For me it's things like, I'm using a semi-dirty patch and want just a little more so I step on the EQ boost in slot B, but then I want to go to the next part of the song which is a new rig, but I still want the EQ on, or maybe I turned a little delay on today because the room is dry and I want it to stay on. It's not that I want things locked, it's that I want to be able to manipulate my "amp" and effects separately, like I do in the real world.

FWIW, I've found I don't like "all in one" units, regardless of their maker. For my workflow and my enjoyment when playing, I like them separate. And I only need a handful of "amps" while I like the availability of a lot of different boosts and effects at my feet.