TJ Delay Preset has taken over the Stage

• Hi guys,

I was trying out the TOOLS & PRESETS pack from ToneJunkies and while in Performance mode in one of my patches, I double clicked the "Solo Delay" effect preset in Rig Manager.

It has now loaded that delay into the unit in some sort of GLOBAL sense and it is permanently on - I cannot get rid of it!! Please help. How do I remove the delay? Nothing is LOCKED, all effects are off.

Edited once, last by Roskib ().

• Sounds like a locking issue to me. Is it possible to create a lock on effect in performance mode by double clicking as you did? I seem to recall that locking in browse mode and performance mode are separate things.

I always hold down the lock button and see what is illuminated. I would try clicking the delay button (Y or Z say) while the lock button is down and then clicking it again to turn if off again. In other words try to deliberately lock then unlock it again to see if you can clear the lock.

• Hi Antipodes, thanks for the suggestion - I will try that when I get back to the unit.

What I can say is that holding down the LOCK button showed that no effects were locked, and I confirmed that in Rig Manager.

Edited once, last by Roskib ().