Voice Profiler

• I wonder if Kemper's ingineers could create voice profiler.

It would be great tool for those with bad timbre. Imagine that you are recording your weak voice which immedietly transformed into Freddie Mercury or John Lennon voice! 8o

Will such technology ever be available? What do you think about it? :)

• I am imagining a singer being wired and profiled instead of an amp, making those weird profiling noises... Just joking, sorry for don't having an opinion about this but shouldn't this be technically possible, already? If you can reface videos with your smartphone, it should be possible to eq voices to sound like others, shouldn't it? Or is this something totally different? Don't know. For me, personally it would be useless, I already sound like Elvis. In the bathroom.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• I am imagining a singer being wired and profiled instead of an amp, making those weird profiling noises...

to be honest, some of the metal singers I've heard recently already sound like they are wired to a Kemper and making those weird profiling noises ? oh, god I really am becoming that grumpy old man shouting at clouds ?