Canadian Dollars wrong exchange rate on the Kemper shop website??...

• I never got an answer from the Kemper team. I hope they will erase, for the new year, the extra 17% we have to pay in CAD for the Kone and Kabinets products. And BTW Happy New Years to all of you Kemper users !! :)

you're trying to contact Support between the 24th of December and January 1st - please understand that this is pretty much THE time of the year to take time of work and to be with family - work will resume quickly enough.

Frohes Neues Jahr! :)

• No problem, I sent the message on december 18 but I understand very well that people had other things to do at this time of the year! :) However it's good news since it means that I should get an answer anytime soon somewhere in january! :)

• So I ended up getting the Powered kab even though I was bitter about the excess price we Canadians pay compared to other countries. What was the result ? It is well worth the price I paid imo, I’m blown away by how good this thing sounds. It inspires me to play more ?

• Yzman82 I'm happy that you enjoy your new Power Kabinet. BTW I never got and answer from Kemper about the canadian price issue... I ended to buy one refurbished so I saved about 13%, but, still, I should have got and extra 17% on this one...

But yes it's a good technology and it sounds great! Have fun! 8)

• So I ended up getting the Powered kab even though I was bitter about the excess price we Canadians pay compared to other countries. What was the result ? It is well worth the price I paid imo, I’m blown away by how good this thing sounds. It inspires me to play more ?

I won't comment how difficult it is to get anything in and out of Canada at this political moment because I need some car parts pretty bad right now. But in the words of William Wallace... FREEDOM! :love:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.