Deleted Performances in Rig Manager

• Hi,

Hope you are all good!

Yesterday, I deleted a performances folder on my rig manager, without wanted to do that. Did it unconsciously.

Do you know how can I recover that performances? (on my hard disk, where are they? - I can't find it on my trash basket)

Thanks in advance

Regards from Portugal

• I accidentally "initialized" a performance last week that I spent a ton of time on. :cursing: Most things you can edit and as long as you don't save, you are OK. This is not one of them. Luckily , I had done a complete backup the week before so I didn't loose everything. I would strongly suggest backing up individual performances local on rig manager & thumb drive/passport once you get them the way you want them. You don't want to have to restore the entire device if you wipe a performance accidentally.

• If you did not save your performances in Browse mode(either on local disk or as rig in Kemper itself), they will be lost. Performances only live in the Kemper if you make no copies somewhere.

• If you delete such a folder there is a warning, that this is a permanent deletion.

If you have a PC backup, you might be able to recover these. Local Library folders are folders on PC operating system level.

• If you delete such a folder there is a warning, that this is a permanent deletion.

If you have a PC backup, you might be able to recover these. Local Library folders are folders on PC operating system level.

I was just in the profile list and accidentally pressed initialize performance. There was no warning, just gone.