Inserting a talkbox to the stage

• As I did not found any topic about my idea, inserting a talkbox to the stage, I opened this entry here.

Connecting a talkbox, i.e. Rocktron Banshee, using the send of the effects loop is quite clear. But then, the talkbox must be used with a mic , which normally goes back to the mixer. As far as good.

My question: would it be possible to connect the mic to the return of the effect loop, so I do not need an additional channel on the mixer. In short; guitar out by send and return by mic. Will that work or am I wrong?

Appreciate your inputs - thank you

• Have you tried my Frampton talk box effect I created for the Kemper? It's controllable with an expression pedal, needs no mic or send/return loops. It's very popular when I play out.

Sorry, I can't answer your question as I have no experience with the real thing.

Gary ô¿ô

• Have you tried my Frampton talk box effect I created for the Kemper? It's controllable with an expression pedal, needs no mic or send/return loops. It's very popular when I play out.

Sorry, I can't answer your question as I have no experience with the real thing.

Where would one find that?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• In addition to the one Gary mentions, if you search ring exchange for my username, you will find a pedal control Talkbox Rig and a touch controlled Talkbox Rig.

GS FRAMPTON - DR is the one I mentioned (since tweaked some more). I couldn't find Paul's just now, but I've downloaded them as well. They all have their plusses and minuses but they're also pretty good! I use mine for Frampton and Rocky Mtn Way. They go over really well.

Gary ô¿ô