Playing over the HIFI system - what do I have to adjust?

• Hi There :)

I am still struggeling to get my Kemper sounding over my HIFI system:

The following settings & connections are in place:
    1) OUTPUT/Main Output set to Master Stereo

2) 6.3mm Jack Cabling from the two Kemper Main Outputs to the Line in Inputs (Cinch) of my HIFI system (I have used 6.3mm to Cinch adapter cables)

Have updated to the latest OS.

Headphones are working fine, and Power Output to speaker cabinet is working fine also,

but my stereo stays silent...

Does anybody have the magic hint??

Thanks and have a great time!

Stefan

• Is there a knob or button on the front of your Hi-FI-stereo system to choose

input source ( Line in , AUX in TapeDeck in and so on .... ) ??? :/

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Thanks Hoki Toki!
    Yes it is. I tried all of the inputs: Line 1, Line 2, CD, Phono, Tuner, but none worked.

Hi Bayou Texan,

thanks! Yes, it might be an issue of the signal level, which could be too low for the HIFI input.

Anyway it is not dramatic, because I can play over the power output and speaker cabinets,
    and use the HIFI as a play along.

• You should be able to get sound the way you have set it up. Can you show a picture of your cables and hifi input perhaps? Have you turned up the master out?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Have you checked the KPA´s Main Master output volume settings?

Did you get sound from these Main outputs on another amp with the same

cable or other cable? Are these cables TS cables? Did you try one at the time?

( phase issues ? )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.