Is there a list of profiles that have come as stock on the Profiler of over the years?

• Is there a list of profiles that have come as stock on the Profiler of over the years? Do they still include all of them on the profiler for new units sold, or do they replace them?

I'm looking for a specific Ampeg bass profile I used in 2018 but the only profile I can see on my new 2021 Profiler is Uwe Bossert's 'Amp Pig Bass', I feel like I'd remember that one if I used it. Which leads me to believe that I might have used a 3rd party profile for it, which is annoying because I'll never figure out which!

Be really handy to know what profiles came as stock in 2018. Many thanks

• Which Ampeg profile was it you were looking for? I don't see any factory bass Ampegs in the reference list that aren't named "Amp pig". I've went through gobs of guitar profiles but the very first bass profile I ever tried is still the best one I've tried. It's an SVT that came in my Kemper, I can't recall the name but I know there wasn't "Amp pig" in the name. I filtered bass in the reference list and all of the Ampegs read that. I'm sure mine was a factory rig but I didn't find it on this list filtering bass.

• Which Ampeg profile was it you were looking for? I don't see any factory bass Ampegs in the reference list that aren't named "Amp pig". I've went through gobs of guitar profiles but the very first bass profile I ever tried is still the best one I've tried. It's an SVT that came in my Kemper, I can't recall the name but I know there wasn't "Amp pig" in the name. I filtered bass in the reference list and all of the Ampegs read that. I'm sure mine was a factory rig but I didn't find it on this list filtering bass.

Same as me and stuck with it after I stumbled across it, it's likely the Amp Pig by TAF. My memory of the name failed me but the memory of the tone I got when I tried it, did not!

• I have a SVT profile that came from somewhere free, I'll have to look where but as soon as I played it, I didn't want to record Bass with anything else. Believe it or not, I used to use my GSP1101/power amp into a 1x12 miked with a I5 dynamic mic and got bass killer sounds, way better than I could ever get going straight into the board or audio preamp. My Kemper is even better and I love using it to record bass with!