Kemper Stage - Using Morph for solo boost?

• Just picked up a Kemper Stage and looking forward to using it as my main gig rig.

I’ve set up a performance with 5 different amps from clean to OD (modern country band). I’d like to use the morph feature to add more volume and a little more OD for solos. I was thinking of using an OD pedal and possibly bump the amp volume (vs use a slot for a boost /eq pedal)?

Anyone using morph for this? How are you doing so? If bumping amp volume, by how many dbs?

Thanks!

• I use Morph for solo boosts on all of my profiles. I raise the amp volume by 3db and use either the mix or gain in a stomp to add more gain if I want it on that profile. You can morph all sorts of things at the same time. You can change values on your delay at the same time as adding gain and volume. You can have an OD in the chain and have the mix set to 0 then turn the mix up to take a clean profile to a little broken up for a solo.

It is a powerful feature once you start digging into it. I love that all I have to do is step on the same switch as I used for the profile and it turns it on then step again to turn it off. Your solo boost is always on the same switch as the profile you are currently using that is lit up.

• Best feature of the kemper, I use an expression pedal to blend in leads ... I use a boos after the amp which is always on but with mix at 0% and morphed state 100% ... also adding some gain as well ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp