Kemper Profiler Powerhead Connection to Amp

• Dear all,

I am trying to connect kemper profiler powerhead to 25W amp but I couldnt understand which connection i should use. Because i am having too much delay between my picks and the sound that i get from amp. I use jack to jack cable from main output L to amp input. Can you say to me which one is the best way to connect. I am sharing the pics.

Thanks

• Do NOT connect "speaker out" from Kemper to anything else than an unpowered speaker cabinet ( guitar cab )

or you might experience the smell of fried electronics .... in worst case ......

"Monitor out" is for powered FRFR speakers or other LINE signal gear .

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• so, which one is correct output from kemper to marshal amp? I will not use any effect on the marshal..i want to hear only sound. There is a aux input on marshal amp, can i connect any XLR to aux cable from kemper monitor output or main output to marshal aux?

Thanks

• Kemper monitor out -> 6,5 mm TS cable -> 3,5 mm adapter ( or if you have a 6,5 mm TS to 3,5 mm cable ) -> AUX input.

Start with low volume out from Kemper !

Also set "Monitor out" to "Mono" in output settings ....

Read manual page 41 (?)

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.