Really Upset (SOLVED)

• I’ve been working hard these past few days and I finally sit down to play. Turn on my Kemper and out of the blue there’s clipping and squeals for no reason. I turn up the master volume and or rig volume and its worse. X( Beyond pissed. Anybody have any idea what it could be? It was working beautifully since it arrived. Literally all I’ve done is purchase some profiles and used them as is from day one, no teaking no nothing. Today I don’t even know her.

• I found out what it was ? I plugged into the mono side of my Randall Warhead 4x12 ? never would’ve guessed but the problem got fixed as soon as I plugged into the stereo side. Thank God I was freaking out.

• I found out what it was ? I plugged into the mono side of my Randall Warhead 4x12 ? never would’ve guessed but the problem got fixed as soon as I plugged into the stereo side. Thank God I was freaking out.

Surely that wasn't it?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yeah believe it or not that was the problem. I was freaking cause I’m burnt out from work..I’m an RN with hardly any time off and I just freaked out…I had a roof leak not long ago and luckily nothing got damaged but I had to move everything out of the studio and wait to get it fixed which took forever between contractor excuses and sh*t weather.

I’m just happy it wasn’t unit malfunction.

• Yeah believe it or not that was the problem. I was freaking cause I’m burnt out from work..I’m an RN with hardly any time off and I just freaked out…I had a roof leak not long ago and luckily nothing got damaged but I had to move everything out of the studio and wait to get it fixed which took forever between contractor excuses and sh*t weather.

I’m just happy it wasn’t unit malfunction.

Thanks for being an RN in these times. ?

Glad it's all good with the Kemper!

• Glad you got it working. Doesn't seem like the stereo input is the right one though. I suspect you are only using 2 speakers if you only use 1 stereo input. The mono middle input must be the right one:

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I am not sure why driving an 8 Ohm load would make it squeal when driving a 4 ohm load didn't. All it should have done was caused the volume to be lower at the same output position in the amp.

Is it possible that there are issues with your mono plug (shorted for example)?

• The mono plug is new. Not sure why that would happen. I was thinking maybe its the way the profiles were set up. I need more time with the Kemper unit. My next adventure will be connecting pedals to it…I was on Instagram and saw this killer pedal from formulabpedals called “Fuzz Rangers” and got me thinking I’ve totally ignored my analog pedals since getting my Kemper and got a guilt trip ?. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help and commentary.

• I mean no offence when I say this (I have done incredibly similar things myself) but how many times have we seen posts where people state they've changed nothing at all only for them to go on to document the opposite in later posts.

Glad you got it sorted though ? ?