2022 Gear Wishlists. What do you plan to buy?

• I've been holding out to see if Kemper will upgrade us with some better Compressors. If not then my eye is on the Keeley Plus for my first purchase of 2022.

Other gear to get for 2022:

Another Charvel either a So-Cal or a DK24 SSH.

G&L Tribute Tele or Fender MiM tele.

EVH Striped Bumblebee because I just have to have a piece of history.

Fender Player Plus SSH in Cosmic Jade because it's so damn beautiful.

That's about it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Boss rc10r - couldn't wait until next year though - just messing with it now.

(have a G&L tribute tele* - not sure about the P90 neck p/u, although only had filtertrons to compare it to, which I wasn't crazy about either). Nice neck once set up though.

* edit - I put Tele originally, meant Fallout.

Edited once, last by paddyc: Wrong G&L model ().

• I have no ‘must haves’ for guitars at the moment. I generally acquire one after stumbling over it and being smitten.

That hasn’t happened for several years now.

The only sure-thing gear purchase is going to be a King of Tone. After 4+ years on the list, my turn will come in a couple months or so.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• i will hopefully finish my selfmade teli deluxe. Still have to find a decent neck and buy some wide range pickups.

then I’m just looking at the Epiphone Custom Pro sometimes and I really need to try one.

Oh and the mini jcm 800. I’ve got the mini silver jubilee for Christmas and it’s a great little beast)

• Oh and the mini jcm 800. I’ve got the mini silver jubilee for Christmas and it’s a great little beast)

The Studio Classic 20 is SO GREAT! I briefly had the Mini Jubilee as well but sold it because to me the SC20 is more characterful in tone.

• I also would like to buy a lunchbox amp head in 2022. I am looking at the Engle Ironball and the Engl Fireball as well as the Marshall studio classics and the EVH lunchboxes. It will be a difficult decision to choose the right one :)

• The Studio Classic 20 is SO GREAT! I briefly had the Mini Jubilee as well but sold it because to me the SC20 is more characterful in tone.

i got it used for 500€ (and in a special color run). And i need a little bit more gain than the studio classic normally delivers. But i will hunt it down next year :)

• FM9. Hoping I get my invite with the 2nd batch expected around March. Super tired of long waits being normalized now. I got my PS5 about 7 months after release which was quite the accomplishment apparently.

• I have the microcosm for about a month now and i really love it.

The signal goes from the send of the kemper via the boss sy1 through the enzo meris to a mixer.

This way i can keep this signal free from distortion(the kemper goes separate to the mixer).

But even if you are only using the microcosm you have to do a lot of turning the knops.

Switching the presets is only possible by turning a knop.

If you want to use it on a board and you dont want to sit down at you're knees all the time then a midi pedal is essential.

• I don't know what's wrong with me. After 4 straight years of buying and selling gear, I now have everything I want and nothing I don't. I'll get a Fractal FM9 once my preorder gets filled, but that could be 2030 or later. ?

• I´m on the Hunt for a charvel super stock sc1 ... I might change my tc Electronic BAM200 for an orange pedal baby ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp