Next Kemper Update?

• Any idea when the next Proflier OS Update might be?

Only the team knows when. I'm not in any hurry. Are you hoping for something else e.g effects will be updated?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Kemper sounds awesome to me right now, However, I do admit that I’m looking forward to the next update. Each time there is an update it just gets better!

Reading some posts of possible updates to the MOD features and that makes me really excited as I admittedly use too much “sauce” sometimes.

Whenever the update lands it’ll be like Christmas all over again.

Happy New Year everyone!

• Lol i am not even on the latest version. Normally i have too many gigs to risk updating and having downtime. But with the 4th covid wave over Denmark, my first gig is late january (and that’ll probably get cancelled i fear). So i might just update to the latest version.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• I wish they would at least tell us some of the new features coming in the next update.

When a developer does that, it sets an expectation.

Then the request becomes “When?!?!?”

We saw this when Rig Manager was revealed at NAMM one year. It took nearly a year for it to ship, and people lost their minds waiting. It got ugly.

Then it was released and people still found more to bitch about.

Silence is easier to manage.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• And that's not what I wanted. I want this and that. When are you guys going to do that? And what about......

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau