Kemper Stage - housing questions

• Hi there!

I have a 3 questions about Kemper Stage housing:

1) When I'm not in looper mode, backlighted REC (1) and STOP (2) signs look a bit shifted (see photo). When in LOOPER mode those signs are brighter and looks as it should.

[Blocked Image: https://imgur.com/a/P46Q8rM]

2) Screen plastic protector is moving a bit, is not neatly set (see YT video I shot)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3) Between LOOPER and TUNER switches, a little above them, there is a hole in housing covered with a faceplate. It is not visible, but you can feel it under your fingers.

I have returned first unit to my local music shop because of that issues described above, but the second unit has it too. Bad batch of Stage or is it "kinda normal"?

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy what Kemper Stage brings to the table, sounds awesome, but I'm feeling a bit disappointed and concerned about quality of the housing.

• I don't own a Stage but you can clearly see that "plastic screen protector" is only for packaging and shipping and is meant to be removed by the owner.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I don't own a Stage but you can clearly see that "plastic screen protector" is only for packaging and shipping and is meant to be removed by the owner.

I'm talking about that hard plastic cover that wobbles when touched, not the one used for protection from scratches when it's out from the factory.

• I'm talking about that hard plastic cover that wobbles when touched, not the one used for protection from scratches when it's out from the factory.

The plastic clear cover that's in your video above that overlaps the screen like 1/4'' on the left and 3/16'' on the right and 1/8" on the top and bottom is not meant to be permanent. If you take that off then tap the screen, does it rattle?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I had one of the earlier stages when they just came out and I have the same #1/#3.

You'll also notice that the looper text doesn't light up but the tuner does....always bugged me but I guess that's by design for some reason.