Low Cut and High Cut in Stack by exchange in Eq.

• that’s the problem when you upgrade your products with tons of new options but still give no more than 8 blocks…

4 pre is not much, just a wha, a compressor, a distortion and a gate or octaver.
    4 pre is really not too, reverb, delay, eq, chorus… where do I put a double tracker for exemple?

and where am I gonna stack my modulation for fun after they creatively update the modulations with cool new and innovative additions? 8o Definitely can't give up my distortion and eq that I will definitely have to gate. :S

• One more thing, why the Low Cut and High Cut settings in rig should be preferred. If someone uses an acoustic simulator, they can't download High Cut much, there are no high tones in the simulation sound.

And for me as a user, it's easier to change settings in a few rigs for an electric guitar than many rigs for an electric guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xHqnShVys5U6orlKLgapQ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always use electric guitar and electroacoustic guitar at live events. This is my main output. I don't ask for it for the monitor, but if it was, I wouldn't be angry. This is important in the main output.

Version No.1: Low Cut 90Hz and High Cut 10000Hz. Suitable for electroacoustic guitars, but High Cut is high for electric guitars. The sound engineer will have to look for compromises.

Version No.2: Low Cut 90Hz and High Cut 6000Hz. It suits electric guitars, but High Cut is very low for electroacoustics. So this version is unusable for me.

Version No.3: I set the main output to 90Hz and 10000Hz. Ideal for electroacoustics. In the individual rigs for the Crunch and Drive electric guitar in the Cabinet, I set On / Off Low and High Cut, either I use the main Low and High Cut, or I adjust it for the given rig as needed, for the Crunch electric guitar at 90Hz and 6000Hz. Low Cut and High Cut only trim the bass and treble, and most importantly do not affect frequency bands like Graphic and Studio EQ, even if everything is set to 0. The best solution for me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xHqnShVys5U6orlKLgapQ

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always use electric guitar and electroacoustic guitar at live events. This is my main output. I don't ask for it for the monitor, but if it was, I wouldn't be angry. This is important in the main output.

OK, I understand now. My mistake, sorry. I thought you wanted different cuts for Main and Monitor outputs so that you could send one thing to FOH and a different one to Stage Monitor. This is a very common request which I why I made that assumption.

Version 1 and Version 2 - yes, I fully understood this is what you were saying.

You can do one of 2 things at the moment.

1 - Use the main Cuts but make two Output Presets. One for Acoustic and another for Electric. Change the Output Preset when you swap guitars. Downside = possible to forget to change presets.

2 - Use a graphic or studio EQ as part of the Rig. Downside = needs an FX slot so might be a problem if you need all 4 FX slots already.

GEQ/Studio EQ it has been proven that these do not change the sound with settings at 0. The Null Test proves this it isn’t a matter of opinion but a fact.

• It's nice that we understood each other. I guess I confused you with the example of Kone. I meant that with Kone it was also possible to solve it by changing the speaker or turning off for a single rig. I think that could also go for Low and High Cut in the main output.
    Unfortunately, I don't speak English, so I translate the text into google translation, and the meaning of the text may change there. I speak only Czech. :( But we will agree that yes. :)

• Use the main Cuts but make two Output Presets. How do I do that?

• Exactly. And when working with output presets it's a good idea to load it every time you start the profiler as the name doesn't survive a reboot. If you don't do that and make some tweaks then you have to type the name again to save it.

Oh and you will have two presets with the same name so you have to delete the oldest one either way.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• But that's not a good solution when you need to change guitars quickly.

• But that's not a good solution when you need to change guitars quickly.

I think musicmad was only referring to the initial time you create the presets. Once they are created/stored/named you just need to turn the browser knob to change between the two presets quickly. Should work fine for live use.

• This is not a very comfortable solution for me. I don't have Kemper right next to me, I would have to go around other musicians every time I change my guitar. The best way would be to switch the rig to set Low and High Cut. Just like Kone. I use the Remote pedal for control. We have already seen several times that the programmers at Kemper have dealt with more requirements. I think they can handle this easily.

• If I use one path for the equalizer just to have Low Cut and High Cut for rig, I block the possibility of using effects (doubler trucker) and modulation effects (stereo chorus, phaser, etc.), because I have reverb and delay in all rigs. So the ability to do Low Cut and High Cut for different rigs outside these slots would be a better option. The effects slot should remain for modulation effects, delay and reverb, not for equlizer. Try to think about it. I believe you understand my intention.

• If I use one path for the equalizer just to have Low Cut and High Cut for rig, I block the possibility of using effects (doubler trucker) and modulation effects (stereo chorus, phaser, etc.), because I have reverb and delay in all rigs. So the ability to do Low Cut and High Cut for different rigs outside these slots would be a better option. The effects slot should remain for modulation effects, delay and reverb, not for equlizer. Try to think about it. I believe you understand my intention.

i truly want a simple thing : improved studio eq (as an option) in can block. :-).
    i also think that the four effect slots must be dedicated to modulation delay and verb. Not eq

• Agree on that. Or make the eq in the stack block selectable. Legacy with high and low cut, or studio eq. I too dislike wasting slots for things like that. But that brings me back to the limitation of stomp blocks. I just run out sometimes.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• A question for programmers. Have you tried to think about it, or do you find it useless, unnecessary? I would really appreciate this adjustment because I use both guitars live. Thank you for your response.

Otázka pro programátory. Zkusili jste o tom uvažovat a nebo se vám to zdá jako neužitečné, nepotřebné? Ocenil bych velmi tuto úpravu, protože používám live obě kytary. Děkuji za vaši odpověď.

• A question for programmers. Have you tried to think about it, or do you find it useless, unnecessary? I would really appreciate this adjustment because I use both guitars live. Thank you for your response.

Otázka pro programátory. Zkusili jste o tom uvažovat a nebo se vám to zdá jako neužitečné, nepotřebné? Ocenil bych velmi tuto úpravu, protože používám live obě kytary. Děkuji za vaši odpověď.

ckemper has said several times that he believes there is no reason for these as he believes they are the wrong tools for the job.

• It's a pity that I can't show it in practice, I think they would then change their minds about why it's a good setting option. Someone here is dealing with distortion boxes and various other requirements that are already good. But this is much more necessary in my opinion. Yes, someone who plays both electric and electroacoustic guitar and uses one Kemper only needs to change it to different guitar tracks. And for these purposes, this adjustment would be very useful. But apparently it doesn't make sense to ask for it, Kemper sees it differently (not practically).

• And what needs to be solved like this? It's complicated?

Edited 3 times, last by rastry ().

• Ladies and gentlemen of development department, is Low Cut and High Cut still not an interesting feature for you? For me yes, more than connecting Iphone with Kemper. A lot of guitarists also have Android, they are unlucky.

Edited once, last by rastry ().