FocknRollers Rockumentary features the 'Hemper Emulator of Emulators'. This clip is from the forthcoming movie from WTACSS 24 News LA.

• Well... Ive been working with some guys called the FocknRollers. These guys are an 'underground' band... so underground that you've never heard of them... neither had I!
    But in any case this guy Carless Sultana, talks about what he calls the 'hemper' emulator of emulators... It can be funny if you have a sense of humour and not if you are dead.
    It IS weird... but it's meant to be!

In any case I thought that I might share the trailer with you from youtube on their channel (just search for focknrollers and you will find their channel hosted by 'Brian Jones') - I think its funny at least...

Ive seen the whole movie and have to say it shows a tongue in cheek view of a rock band from Los Angeles and some of the things they do to get their 'sounds'. The 'hemper' is just one tiny segment
    of a one and a half hour movie.

Heres the link to the 'hemper' trailer http://youtu.be/caEhIa3D6kA They have a website www.focknrollers.com and the TV station is at www.wtacss24.com - Latest is always on their YouTube channel.

Anyone who finds it funny great... I did too, but if you don't like it... PLEASE... I don't really care or want to know. Its all intended as fun and should be seen as intended - a comedy excerpt from a movie.

I hope you guys like this as much as I did. It has been a great project Ive been on with others for many months in fact and no doubt some of you might not be able to wait for the final movie if you find this funny ;)

PS in the final movie the outtakes had me rolling for hours.... :)

Careful I'm watching you...