What's the difference between RM 3.2.57.17257 and the latest RM 3.2.65?

• What's the difference between RM 3.2.57.17257 and the latest RM 3.2.65?

They appear to both be non-beta.. BUT usually when software vendors go from one Generally Available/supported release to the next one, they usually DOCUMENT what changes were made. New functionality, or even if they just say bug fixes?... I'm NOT updating if they don't even document what the heck the changes are? Thanks for any insight. I guess, I will download it, and see if theres a changes doc (I can usually find out what has changed from prompts within RM PRIOR to updating, and/or in the support download page in the notes adjacent to the new software download - No such info... Thanks for listening...:)

• Read the change log please

Be the force with you ;)

• Hm I don't think that answers his question? He's asking for the difference between the two latest 3.2 subversions.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• There is usually not a "difference" with an Update unless it contains some deleted code (features) which would be mentioned up front. Most Updates are simple additions -- you get added or enhanced features that work better than before.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• "New Windows driver" is the difference

Hm don't think so. That was a v3.1 change. Also according to the above text.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I don’t see any changes shown in the change log posted in the downloads page. Seems to me they cleared out the change log with nothing showing from 3.1 to the current version.

All I know is the current version 3.2.65 has frozen and crashed on me twice In a session Monday 1/17 that I cut it short out of frustration. Now trying to figure out how to go back as I deleted the old version from my computer. ?