I'm a threat to myself

• Nice one. Great ear-catchers in that and the vocals are really cool. That guitar solo reminds me big time of one of my alltime favorite bands: Alice In Chains. Killer! :thumbup:8)

• Very cool, early 80s influence.

Thx Per I was aiming for some sort of soft metal but it ended like a new wave , really funny how things turn up when you improvise parts after parts on the fly.

Nice one. Great ear-catchers in that and the vocals are really cool. That guitar solo reminds me big time of one of my alltime favorite bands: Alice In Chains. Killer!

Thx Mike , TBH I can't name single title from this great band and it's pure coincidence , I'll have to listen to these guys again ; I'd appreciate some recommendations here ?

Thx a lot about the vocals , I've still a looooong way of work and practice until I'm satisfied with my vocals, but I took the experimental road and use my vox as as I do with my guitars, it's all about the context.

• TBH I can't name single title from this great band and it's pure coincidence , I'll have to listen to these guys again ; I'd appreciate some recommendations here ?

Certainly no main stream music. But very much of an influence for me and certainly also many other bands. Mainly based on the twisted vocals but as well on some guitar sounds and the overall energy and mood. Back then I was more than blown away by the album "Dirt". Two examples, I think the second created the link to your piece for me, the first one is ultimate energy for me... 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nothing wrong with new wave! I think a lot of what makes it this way to my ears are the drums, that light kick and almost gated snare. Sounds good, poppy.

• thx for the refs Mike, I now get it : dirt chorus chords, dual vocals ( both mid and high like I did) and laid back leads ,

i reckon it's similar . But as I said it's pure coincidence , but maybe not as one's mind will often trick you with all your background and let you think your own cooking is genuine, it happens all the time :o

• but maybe not as one's mind will often trick you with all your background and let you think your own cooking is genuine, it happens all the time :o

For sure. It becomes harder and harder to be orignal at all. Look here. That's around 40 "different" songs... :)

• Great track, has a gothic feel to it, I can see them goths doing their smoky twists on the dance floor :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.