Rig Manager bug

• Rig Manager follows the same principles. If an object is in the edit buffer and gets edited, the edit buffer rules. If you now for example edit the tag Amp Manufacturer, this change just affects the edit buffer and you need to store or discard afterwards. While it's in the buffer you cannot change the loction of the object, but you can copy and paste like with an open Word file on a PC. Not all file manager transactions are causing conflicts with Word. The same applies here.

• Hi, I have similar issues with Rig manager (3.2.65.17265). I already report to support (email).

I created a new performance :

- Sound 1

- Sound 2

- Sound 3

- Sound 4

- Sound 5

I clicked on "Store Performance in #X"

Close rig manager. I go to play with this performance and here what I have in the kemper :

- Default "Crunch"

- Default "Crunch"

- Default "Crunch"

- Sound 4

- Default "Crunch"

I switch to another performance and come back to this performance and I have :

- Sound 1
    - Sound 2
    - Sound 3
    - Sound 3 << It overwrites my sound 4
    - Sound 5

(Edit/cache buffer issue)

I created this performance by copy/paste settings from other performances and when I doing this, the kemper + rig manager always gain crazy ...

• This is

this is the same problem I’m having with rig manager. Can anyone explain what causes this?

• That also happened to me but as I was creating the performance for a gig I ended up using the store button on the profiler. When I was editing using RM, the store function worked sometimes but not always. Also, I made edits to the remote and tried to save them through RM but they were not saved.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• That also happened to me but as I was creating the performance for a gig I ended up using the store button on the profiler. When I was editing using RM, the store function worked sometimes but not always. Also, I made edits to the remote and tried to save them through RM but they were not saved.

There seem to be misunderstandings e.g. the Remote cannot be "edited". The Remote just acts as a remote control. The data (Rigs and Performances) reside in the PROFILER itself. Such basic concepts are explained in manuals and in tutorial videos.

The most simple explanation for "store function worked sometimes but not always" is, that you stored something else than what you thought you had in focus, edit and store. That's why my colleague asked for a video.

• One thing I really focus on using RM is that the small headphone icon is the performance you're working on. Once the line turns red, it means that the rig has changed and therefor you need to store the rig (a button at the right bottom of the screen) ... if the line turns green t means the changes are stored. If you go to another performance without saving and going back to the initial one, the changes are discarded.

Anyway that's how I see it, also pay attention that going to another rig will go to slot 1.

Would be the first time form me that I overwrite an existing rig without me wanting it ... therefore make a backup of the performance and put it out of sight or at least leave some blank performances bestween the original ones and the backups !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• There seem to be misunderstandings e.g. the Remote cannot be "edited". The Remote just acts as a remote control. The data (Rigs and Performances) reside in the PROFILER itself. Such basic concepts are explained in manuals and in tutorial videos.

The most simple explanation for "store function worked sometimes but not always" is, that you stored something else than what you thought you had in focus, edit and store. That's why my colleague asked for a video.

I get that but I also changed amp blocks which I find easier to do in RM and other settings that were not stored despite repeated use of the store button in RM. I ended up changing them in RM then storing them on the head. I had the performance and slot in focus at the time.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10