Newbie Cables Questions: how to connect Powerstage to Kemper + Split between Monitors and Cab possible?

• I have recently FINALLY pulled the trigger on a Kemper Stage. It's been working beautifully but two newbie question arose to which I simply couldn't find an answer using Google. Maybe you guys can help.

I have two ways of running my Kemper:

1. XLR to TRS to my Axe I/O Audio Interface which is connected to my Yamaha HS7 monitors

2. Kemper into Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 into Orange PPC112 cab

Now I have two questions:

1. How exactly to I connect the Kemper to the Powerstage? The Powerstage is mono and has one input and one output. The monitor output for Kemper is stereo and split between L and R. So I assume I'll need a TRS cable going into the Powerstage input but coming from where exactly?

2. I would like to be able to switch between playing through my monitors and my cab as seamlessly as possible. What is the best practice for that? (my hope is that there is a way to change from one to the other without recabling)

Thanks!
    Alex

• vjelen I did read the manual before I wrote this post. It says that I can use the monitor output for a mono powered speaker or through a power amp. It also says that the monitor output is set to Master Mono by default. However, does that mean I can either go through L or R?

• connect any one of the monitor outputs to your power stage. Both outputs will carry the same mono signal when the output source is set to Master Mono.

You can use the output level parameters in the output menu to determine which outputs will sound.