Amporium - VOX AC4TV Giant Pack

• New 2022 profiles of the VOX AC4TV Class A Tube Amplifier profiled at full 4 watt setting (similar to my older profiles, but why not share the new big box too :))

This profiles are not boxy sounding / practice amp tone!

Selected JJ tubes, matching VOX V112 TV extension cabinets, Celestion G12M and V-type speakers, special profiling method = some of the best VOX tones imo 8)

I used analog filters / EQ after the di box to capture the direct amp profiles for more depth, openness and chime without any harshness, which results in nice grown up VOXiness :D

Plus I did shoot slightly improved IRs from the Greenback loaded 1x12 cab, which also helps to get a bigger sound. I use the cab presets also for other amps / rigs - just try if you want.

If you are crazy like me, you can download the GIANT Pack that includes:

- 51 new direct amp profiles (51 profiles of an amp with only 1 Volume and 1 Tone knob? Really? YES!!^^)

- 42 new CAB presets of the original extension cabinet, loaded with Greenback speaker

- 14 similar, still good older profiles

- 127 older CAB presets (incl. Celestion Greenback and V-type speakers)

Everything is fully tagged - so you can easily combine di profiles with cabs and find your own sound.

There is also a Quick Start folder that already contains 10 rigs - ready for playing.

I uploaded the profiles from the Quick Start folder to Rig Exchange too!

Download the full experience here:

Amporium - VOX AC4TV Giant Pack

Maybe you like some of those?

Edited 2 times, last by Ibot39 ().