If you ever

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A slice of retro slow dance cheese for you tonight.

• Hi guys !

Here is a new version , collaborative track of this classic track by Per , after many trial & error , we did it !

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the 1st time I sing on a track I didn't write , an excellent exercise so far.

I sang over one of my favorite track by Per Anders, he wrote and played everything.

Text by Per also :

If you should ever (feel alone),

I'd fly the world (to make it home),

He might be the one there at your side,

He won't leave you alone in the night (like I would),

He'll be there,

He won't care,

If you ever,

break a smile,

I'll be here waiting for,

for your love.

And when you come back home

if you ever do

we'll be free.

You will see,

If you dream

If you ever dream of me

• Very very cool guys, such a great feeling from this. Marvellous!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• The vocals take me back to the 80's very much, reminiscent of a lot of the music I heard in alternative venues in Johannesburg!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• thx chaps , I've been told by pros that you have to get out of your confort zone to make real progress and reach the next step : playing with other folks.

not that easy but very rewarding. We're both studio lab rats and we must play with others to pretend being musicians

This track is so well written :) I hope we just get started with collabs , anyone welcome.