Serious System Volume issues when using Volume Pedals!

• I have recently noticed this problem and have successfully isolated it to being an issue with Kemper's Volume Pedal technology.

As long as I don't touch my Volume Pedal, everything works as expected and volumes between patches and system are maintained correctly.

However, as soon as I touch the Volume Pedal, everything gets messed up.

Also, as soon as I unplug the Volume Pedal, the issue is immediately resolved.

As a temporary workaround, I've configured my patches to just have a volume increase when I click a the currently activated switch a second time.

This is definitely an unacceptable issue for any professional environment and I really need to get this resolved.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm also going to follow up with Tech Support and will update this post if I learn anything useful.

Current OS - 8.6.6.32765

OS Build Date - Oct 26 2021 16:53:29

DSP Date - Sep 17 2021 15:24

I'm using the Kemper Profiler head with built in 600w amp.

I always run directly to Front-Of-House in stereo for all gigs and never use the power amp.

• Are you certain the pedal and/or cable aren’t the culprit here? Have you tried a different cable and/or pedal?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Can you give more detail on what "everything gets messed up" means? It is possible that a setting for the pedal has been inadvertently been changed in the system. This setting would only apply when there is a pedal plugged in and detected by the system. We will need more information to help figure that out.

• You have raised this at least in two threads plus a support ticket.

Please check your physical expression pedal, TRS cable and Volume Pedal settings., in particular Volume Pedal Range and locking.

The "KEMPER Volume Pedal technology" works reliably for thousands of users since years except a pedal is broken or a cable defective or there is a user error in the settings.

• I have recently noticed this problem and have successfully isolated it to being an issue with Kemper's Volume Pedal technology.

How have you isolated it?

I use the volume pedal without it messing everything up so I challenge your findings.

It is likely its:

1) set up

2) wrong lead

3) Faulty pedal

4) A bug on your device