Kemper unit for voice

• Recently, i tried to profile my TL audio preamp (TL audio C1 unit).

After profiling this preamp, it was necessary to add a neutral preamp to sing through the Kemper unit and use this TL audio profile.

I used one preamp of my RME soundcard to preamplify the signal before to go through KPA.

It works very well. I could feel all nuances of this profile, when i sing with a shure beta 58a through the RME + Kemper amp.

I play guitar and sing in a rock band. I make this two things the same time.

I would dream to have a small unit for voice, who would be slave of my guitar Kemper unit thanks to a MIDI cable.

Just a small unit without switchs would be necessary.

At each rig for my guitar, i could associate a vocal rig from the vocal unit.

It would be great !

• oh, I was confused at first, I thought you meant device that could profile Beth Hart or Rag and Boneman :0

The only device I once had in the studio was a TC helicon rack (? early model), but whether that could be midi controlled not sure. Might be worth a look at some newer models

• I'm talking about a device able to profile studio preamp (UAD, Neve, Manley...).

A device with an internal neutral and transparancy physical preamp for mic in input (with 48 V).

This neutral and transparancy preamp would be not felt during listening, whereas the profile of a colored preamp would be felt and listened.

In addition, this device would have effects for voice in addition to some current effects in the current device.

This device could be used both on stage or in studio.

In fact, the current Kemper device does it well. But it has no internal physical preamp in input for mic with XLR, but guitar preamp with a jack input, so that it is necessary to add a neutral physical preamp in input to do this.

And in the current device, some effects are adapted for guitar only (distorsion stomp, some reverbs, compressor...).

The current devices for voice on the market place are bad. Kemper Team could have a card to play.

I owned a TC Helicon voice work +, but it was not intuitive with a complicated routing, and very unreliable in MIDI, and naturally without preamp profiles or even preamp modelization. It's very disappointing.