Amp Guru : NEW Fortin Meshuggah 2.0 Amp Pack

• If you like high gain rocking or metal tones, we have you covered.

I set up this for links to some clips, web store, and other info:

https://linktr.ee/Ampguruprofiles

For anyone curious and wanting to try a little taste out of everything we have to offer, here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7wa…7dto26dZuPlID4lodTJa?dl=0

For 20% off your order use KMPRFRM

https://ampguruprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have though by hitting me up here or on social media.

• The amp packs are captured as DIs only yes, using the official kemper DI box. I also bake in MANY boutique pedals with the amps.

I have a cab capture I love that is loaded in after to each of them so they are usually to just plug right into an interface/speakers and go. I have found, personally, when done right DI captures have the most information for the amp to be truly accurately reprodiced.

This then leaves room/flexibility for users to play them live in the room with a power amp/cab, load in their own favorite kemper cab captures, or load IRs into the kemper using their conversion software.

As far as going the IR route I highly recommend the Bogren Digital stuff but everyone has their own tastes.

• The flexibility these profiles provide i think will appease Even the most veteran Kemper snobs. Like he said - You utilize the Cabs that are balanced pretty much perfectly or Hit that single Cab off button and play through your own stuff and rip. These are probably the most get up and go profiles ive worked with.

Up there if not better then Josh Middleton vibes.
    If you stop to think about the amount of boosts these Profiles provide shouldn't shudder the amount you pay. As hes got multiple rare boosts that you can barely find anymore.
    To mention they do provide a different vibe within the profiles as well as each is fairly unique to the source tone.

<media>

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    </media>

• More info on the profiles accessible via dropbox:

- 2 Triple Rectifier Rev F (Boosted w/ Fortin Grind and 33) already made public on Rig Exchange

- 2 Dual Rectifier Rev F (Boosted w/ MK Audio Slimer and Dybbuk) not available anywhere else

- Framus Dragon (Boosted with Maxon 808 Odin Mod) Not available in the Heartache pack

• Thank you :)

feel free to let me know what you think of those, hopefully it give you the itch to check some more out!

Also, the triple 33 profile was featured on Fluff’s channel

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i bought the rock/metal suite. The profiles are excellent for use with amp and speaker.

I would just like to know why the profiles have an IR in the cabinet section? Some kind of filter?

Thanks

• i bought the rock/metal suite. The profiles are excellent for use with amp and speaker.

I would just like to know why the profiles have an IR in the cabinet section? Some kind of filter?

Thanks

The IR in the cabinet section is just that. It's an cabinet IR (impulse response of a guitar cabinet, speakers, mic...) copied to the Kemper cab section. So you can use the direct amp profiles immediately with studio monitors too, or for recording... You can also try different IR or cabs from other profiles.

When using the Kemper with real cabinets (PowerHead or through power amp...) you have to turn cabinet off (or "Monitor Cab Off" soft button checked). Using the Kemper Kone needs different settings AFAIK

• Promo for the standard Kemper amp packs - purchase 2 and get a 3rd free. Just put 2 or more in the cart and add an order note on which 3rd/6th/9th one you want for free. Super simple. Additional discounts CAN apply

*promo has currently ended* follow us on Instagram AmpGuru_profiles for updated deals*

• Recently added some more amp packs to the store -

https://ampguruprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

we have profiled at this point for packs:

- Framus Dragon (used on KSE end of heartache)

- Diezel VH4 (used on KSE as day light does)

- Mesa Dual Rectifier Rev F (used on TAS wormwood)

- Mesa Dual Rectifier Rev F (very early serial)

- Mesa Triple Rectifier Multi watt

- Mesa JP2C (original limited run)

- Mesa Triple Crown

- Peavey 5150 block letter

- EVH 5150 iii (100)

- EVH 5150 Stealth (100)

- MLC Subzero 93

- Diezel Herbert MK3

- Diezel Einstein

- Driftwood Darkest Nightmare

- Mezzabarba Mzero

- Engl Savage MK2

- Engl Straight to Hell

- Victory Kraken 100

- Revv Generator 120 MK3

- Fortin Cali

- Fortin Meshuggah

- Hiwatt Super Hi 50 (Fortin design)

- Bogner Uberschall

- Rhodes (KSR) Orthos MK1

- KSR Gemini

- VHT Pittbull Ultra Lead

- PRS Archon

- Krank Krankenstein

- Rivera KR7

- Monomyth SkeletonKey

- Soldano SLO 100

- Bogner Ecstacy 20th anniversary

- Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary

- Omega Obsidian

- Carstens Grace

• ^^^^
    Can report these slap, and they slap hard if your after the Modern Metal Rock Riff city type stuff.

Personal opinion ratings...if you got questions i can offer further opinions.

As do:

FORTIN CALI -- (10/10)

FORTIN MESHUGGA -- (9/10)

HIGHWATT -- (8/10)

FRAMAS DRAGON -- (7/10)

HEARTACHE -- (9/10)

VH4 DAYLIGHT -- (9/10)

MESA JP2C+ -- (10/10)

DUAL REV F -- (8/10)

TRIPLE CROWN -- (6/10)

PITBULL -- (7/10)

ARCHON -- (6/10)

5150 BLOCK -- (7/10)

5150 STEALTH -- (8/10)

BOGNER UBER -- (8/10)

KRANK KRANKENSTIEN -- (6/10)

MZERO -- (9/10)

STRAIGHT TO HELL -- (10/10)

ORTHOS -- (8/10)

SUBZERO -- (10/10)

2022 PACK -- (10/10)

• Memorial Day sale: 15OFF60 to receive $15 off orders of $60 or more. In addition, 30OFF100 to receive $30 off orders of $100 or more. Also running the buy 2 packs get 1 free promo. At check out just make a note of which you would like added to your order. Must be equal or lesser value item redeemed as the free option. Can stack buy 2 get 1 free as many times as you wish.