Anyone got a recommendation for a USB keyboard for the Stage

• As the title says….

Anyone got a recommendation for a USB keyboard for the Stage?

Bought an apple USB keyboard that just freezes the stage and the classic profiler.

A friend brought round a Logitech USB keyboard that works fine for the classic profiler (except the Y and Z buttons seem to be reversed) but when I plugged it into the Stage, nothing happens.
    I just want to buy something that works with the the Stage model as that has all my live Performances in it.

• It’s the long extended aluminium one. Apple Model A1243. Like the photo below.
    It just makes the stage or Classic Profiler freeze.
    The Logitech works on the Classic but isn’t recognised on the Stage.

• unfortunately the (undocumented) support for USB keyboards has not made it to the Stage models (yet) :( sorry...

Thank you.
    Having a bit of a nightmare then………

The way author Tags are represented in Performances has left me with all my Live performances credited to a rig I first brought into a Performance from rig exchange the first day I bought my Stage and started to explore programming my live Performances.

Since then, the amp and cab section are all my own profiles pasted in and all effects are programmed by myself.

Yet, that original author info from a rig I used that first day of owning the Stage is on practically every single rig over 25 Performances.
    I can’t edit those tags in Rig Manager as they don’t show and I now can’t edit them with a USB Keyboard because the Stage does not support that. Do I really have to manually enter those details for every single rig in every single Performance I have created.
    Or, do I now need to recreate every aspect of my live Performances from scratch.

• Well, they are not in my Classic Profiler as that is just for my studio stuff. Don’t really want to mess with my studio unit.

I keep everything on that unit separate from my live stuff. I just use this Classic Profiler for recording and for profiling.

It was then a simple process of just exporting my Profiles via USB then copy and pasting them into the amp section in each individual Rig of a Performance that already had the Rig volume and all the effects tweaked. I did this as and when I updated the amps I had profiled until I settled on what I was happy with.

Think I am going to have to rebuild everything. Making note of the individual Rig volumes and exporting each effect.

This highlights the problem with not being able to edit the Rig Author in Rig Manager as well as not being able to export a Performance via USB.
    I think even an unused Performance would have Kemper as the rig author as every slot is pre populated with the Crunch rig.

It is what it is though. I have two Stage units (one is a backup) so if anything goes wrong, I have a safety copy on the backup unit.

I see a bit of re programming work in my near future. ?

• Hey, I plugged in and started using my wireless keyboard which is a logitech K360. It works fine, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who is using one regularly and am happy with it. I do a bit of copying from Roboguide to the Pendant (rather than loading .SV files and the such since I'm ususally working without an actual robot backup). My keyboard is fine, but works weird. Mainly that I cannot use the Numpad numbers, but the numpad symbols are OK to use. Also I'm not sure if the keyboard is supposed to work on the physical TP as it does on the Virtual TP in Roboguide, once again mainly that when I press ESC, it triggers the PREV button on the Physical TP. Makes it kind of silly to use a keyboard if you still need to press some of the buttons on the TP. F1-F12 work as they do in Roboguide which is why I'm confused if this is just how keyboard to Physical TP works or if it is the compatibility of my Keyboard to the Physical TP. Thanks for any help anyone can/may provide!