fcb 1010 std chip with powered toaster kemper

• Hi I'm a very very old rock & roller in my twilight years struggling to do a simple task of selecting a profile with FCB1010 . I can select any of the profiles in the Kemper by tapping the number with the FCB1010 foot controller except for the one I want, which is MB Poly Ton MB N6 . Which is 120 of 306 and there isn't a small box with the profile number but there is in the profile before it MB- Pea V Mace 14 119 of 306 and it has 68 in the small box after the profile title . But here's the thing the profile after it which is MB Rock Woman32 121 of 306 and it has 69 in the small box . I factory reset FCB 1010 and the Kemper . It seems the one before MB Poly Ton MB N6 got a number 68 and the profile after got 69 and MB Poly Ton did not get a number . Im not sure if it is just me . But I find the Fcb 1010 very difficult to set up and also not sure if the Kemper list of profiles has a problem that is why I factory reset the Kemper which made no difference . Wow I just read this back to myself good luck with this one and please don't get old .

Kind Regards British

• Hi British,

the Number You see in the small box after the Rig's name is the MIDI Program Change (PC) assigned to That Rig.

it seems that the Rig '' MB Poly Ton MB N6'' is not assigned to any PC

to Assign a PC number to a Rig:

- select the Rig scrolling Browser:

- Press System button on the profiler and go to page 13 of 18

- Select the MIDI PrgChg# You prefer

- Press Assing button

now anytime You select that # with Your FCB1010 (in browser mode) it will recall That Rig in the Profiler.

• The FBC1010 will Not delete Any Rig! Simply You can not recall them thru the FBC.

...BUT.. consider that's how the profiler works in Browser Mode.

In Performance Mode You already have every Slot (5 slot each performance) to a Fixed MIDI PC # :

Perfm 1; Slot 1 = PC #1

Perfm 1; Slot 2 = PC #2

Perfm 1; Slot 3 = PC #3

Perfm 2; Slot 1 = PC #6

Perfm 2; Slot 2 = PC #7

and so on.

So, if You spend some time to Put other Rigs in Performance' Slots, You will have More Rig to be recalled with the FCB1010.