PRS HX100 — Jimi's Woodstock Amp? [RealAMP]

• The amp behind the PRS HX 100 (later renamed the HDRX 100) is thought to be one of the touring Marshalls Jimi Hendrix played live at Woodstock '69 — serial SL/A 10045.

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on an HX100 before the rebrand to the HDRX100. The head was captured full tilt into a Two Notes Torpedo Captor X loadbox and Profiled using a handful of custom cab IRs. All clips were recorded raw using a MIM Strat.

Let me know what you think. If you're interested, you can pick up the PRS HX100 Kemper Pack at my site for $2.99.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Mr Cooper,

This profil sounds fantastic i would love to buy it, but your site seems to be in mainentance. I own the SE PRS Silver Sky love to test your amp.

Happy greetings from the Mountains of Austria
    Alex:)

• db Cooper, I want to purchase your HX100 Pack. Your site is down and you seem to be as missing as your namesake ^^

Let me know if I can purchase the pack. It sounds great. Cheers Toby

• that would be really a nice move from you to give the profiles to the Community on rig exchange ? This is what I plan for my own profiles when I'll retire.

I LOVE the idea. It just wouldn't be fair to the customers who bought from me to give away something they paid money for. I appreciate the input, though!