Profile suggestion - Fender Twin

• I have a friend ( yes genuinely) who has a KPA and wants a really good full bodied Fender Twin profile.

As I'm a metal head, I don't deal in these types of namby-pamby sounds ( or read that as I need loads of gain to cover my poor playing technique) so I couldn't recommend any.

I suggested Mbritt but any recommendations from the Rig exchange?

• You are not trying hard enough V8. Try to make a Fender Twin pump out metal sounds. It's actually easier than you think. Put a Metal DS in front. Namby-pamby spank all gone. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I love love love the "Fender Dual Pro CLN" in the Rig Exchange by author N8. Great, full bodied Fender clean tone. It's the only profile from the Rig Exchange that ever made the cut and stayed on my Kemper.

• If you can't find one you like, let me know. I have a Twin Reverb setting here. I can run a few profiles on it to see if I can get something that fits.

I have been gigging with a Marsh Springfield amp for years now. It is a modified Vibrolux circuit and has 10" speakers in it. I really like the profiles of that amp that I did. I can't remember if I uploaded any of those to the rig exchange.

Edited once, last by JEverly ().

• If you can't find one you like, let me know. I have a Twin Reverb setting here. I can run a few profiles on it to see if I can get something that fits.

I have been gigging with a March Springfield amp for years now. It is a modified Vibrolux circuit and has 10" speakers in it. I really like the profiles of that amp that I did. I can't remember if I uploaded any of those to the rig exchange.

Dude, thanks for that!!