Tuner mute but not muted

• Apologies if this has been posted before..I did a search but couldn’t find anything.

after the last update (8.6.6.32765) I notice the when my powered rack it in tuner mode with the mute button selected the a signal still comes out, nit very loud and a clean sound if a distorted profile is currently in use. Previously the mute did just that. Has anyone else noticed this or should I log a ticket?

• Apologies if this has been posted before..I did a search but couldn’t find anything.

after the last update (8.6.6.32765) I notice the when my powered rack it in tuner mode with the mute button selected the a signal still comes out, nit very loud and a clean sound if a distorted profile is currently in use. Previously the mute did just that. Has anyone else noticed this or should I log a ticket?

When you turn on the Tuner, check the screen on the PROFILER. Make sure the first soft button indicator is set to MUTE SIGNAL.

It's working fine on my PROFILER PowerRack with 8.6.6.32765.

• Check the Output Source of the output you are using for monitoring. Perhaps you have plugged your monitor into the DIRECT OUT with Output Source "Git Analog" since the last update. That Output Source doesn't get muted.

• When you turn on the Tuner, check the screen on the PROFILER. Make sure the first soft button indicator is set to MUTE SIGNAL.

It's working fine on my PROFILER PowerRack with 8.6.6.32765.

yep that muted..still hearing a sound coming through…weird in 5/6 years it’s never done that.

• Check the Output Source of the output you are using for monitoring. Perhaps you have plugged your monitor into the DIRECT OUT with Output Source "Git Analog" since the last update. That Output Source doesn't get muted.

I will check later when I get home from work.. I have it rigged through Scarlett 18i8 through SPDIF and through the laptop to studio monitors…sounds like that could be it though. I will post when I find out, cheers burkard