Request for “Volume pedal 2”.

• My workaround ATM has been to assign each rig switch of the Remote a morphed (higher) level. It literally takes 1/10" to press the switch in case it turns out I need it.
    :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• My workaround ATM has been to assign each rig switch of the Remote a morphed (higher) level. It literally takes 1/10" to press the switch in case it turns out I need it.
    :)

Still wont do what i would like it to do. Because i want to be able to change the level of SOME but NOT all rigs with one operation. Which is what my workaround (a hardware boost in the loop, placed in the x slot) does.

Unless you lock the slot ofcourse. But that would also mean taking up a slot on rigs rhat does not need it. And slots isn’t something to waste on a Kemper. And then you’d still need to step on two pedals instead of one, which would be a step backwards for me.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Edited once, last by Kim_Olesen ().

• Still wont do what i would like it to do. Because i want to be able to change the level of SOME but NOT all rigs with one operation

You lost me here... I do that on a per-rig basis. when I am on a rig, pressing the same switch engages Morphing for that rig only.
    Am I missing something about your scenario?

• You lost me here... I do that on a per-rig basis. when I am on a rig, pressing the same switch engages Morphing for that rig only.
    Am I missing something about your scenario?

Yup. Read the 4th post on page one of the thread. If vol pedal 2 was implemented, you’d have a free slot, never have to save levels one rig at a time while on a gig.

• p. Read the 4th post on page one of the thread. If vol pedal 2 was implemented, you’d have a free slot, never have to save levels one rig at a time while on a gig.

Oh, I do it by default, not at gigs. It takes 10", and no extra slot?
    My setting are such that once the overall output level has been set at a venue, usually every rig works (volume-wise) as is. If it doesn't, I engage the boost.
    Hope this makes sense :)

• It does. But sometimes conditions change during a gig (like drummer getting louder, and you don’t want to contribute to the volume race by raising all sounds). Or you are substituting, and have no prior soundcheck. The soundtech asks you to have less/more difference between rhythm and lead, in the middle of the gig etc etc… And i don’t want to program sounds, when i can literally turn one knob and have all that taken care of. And once you’ve had your rig set up for that (which i have for 30 years) there is really no way to give up on that.

It’s like having a post dist/od pedal boost pedal on a pedal board. One turn of a knob takes care of your lead boosts, even mid show. No fiddling in menus and saving.