Kemper Kabinet (kein Ton)

• Vielleicht kann mir hier jemand helfen. Seit vorgerstern habe ich das neue Kemper Kabinet. Habe an diesen meinen PowerHead über den Speaker Out mit einem Lautsprecherkabel angeschlossen und bin genauso vorgegangen, wie in dem Kabinet -Video von Thomas Dill. (Power Amp On und Kemper Kone eingeschaltet). Das Wattmeter schlägt auch deutlich aus. Doch leider kommt überhapt kein Ton aus dem Kabinet. Rein gar nichts. Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich falsch mache? Dürfte doch nicht so schwer sein...

• Hallo Ingolf,

danke für die schnelle Antwort. Leider ist das aber wohl nicht die Ursache. Monitor Out ist auf Master Mono gestellt. Auch ist Monitor Volume aufgedreht. Vielleicht noch eine andere Idee? Kann es irgendwie damit zusammenhängen, dass ich bislang über Kopfhörer gespielt habe? Der ist aber nun nicht angeschlossen.

• Do you hear a "click" sound from the Profiler when you turn on the power amp in the Output Settings? You should also hear a small "pop" from the cabinet when engaging the poweramp. Double check that you are using a speaker cable and not an instrument cable.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Ingolf: Das Kabel steckt wirklich im Speaker Out. Wäre sonst auch ziemlich peinlich. Ich werde mir am Montag nochmal ein neues Lautsprecherkabel kaufen, um auf Nummer Sicher zu gehen. Ansonsten bin ich auch ratlos.

BayouTexan: Yes, there is a click sound from the Profiler when I turn on the power amp, but no sound from the cabinet (no pop or something else - only silence) I am pretty sure I use a speaker cable. But I am going to buy a new one on monday. Hopefully this will help. But thanks for your support.

• The click sound is the power amp turning on so we assume that it is good. Since you get no small pop on the Kabinet then we can assume the speaker cable not working properly or not fully plugged in. Also check when using the Master Volume when on Output Page 9 of 9, you see the Power amp volume greater than -90db and not minus infinity.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The power amp volume is at -10db and the "Wattmeter" is "working" when playing guitar. The cable ist fully plugged in. So I have no clue whats wrong. Unfortunately I have no other cabinet to check if the profiler, the cabinet or the cable is broken. First, I will buy a new cable.