rig manager install failed cod 2503

• Hello

I downloaded the rig manager install pack from kemper website, and installed it with 64bits win10 system, then the error code 2503,2502 appears, could you please tell me what's wrong with it? thank you very much.

• Error code 2503 are most often caused by corrupted or missing dynamic library (DLL) files. The most common problem arises within the Windows Registry, where applications retrieve the locations of required DLLs. And since these are important files, if one of these files is missing, you don't know what could happen.

I strongly recommend not to fix Error Code 2503 errors manually.
    This could take hours, cause more harm than good, and ultimately may not fix the problem at hand.

The most recommended solution is to use a reliable software application that quickly detects and fixes Error Code 2503 errors.
    Programs like Outbyte PC Repair or RestoroRestoro run a variety of diagnostic and troubleshooting tests on your computer to diagnose and fix almost every known problem.

See also here https://wikifixes.com/en/errors/0x/2503

Be the force with you ;)

• Finally I sloved this problem. It's all about my account needs to get the root with "windows/temp" folder, full access should be ok.

thanks everyone.:)

Many times it is best to right click an install (EXE) and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. So the EXE has rights/access to the places it needs to write things.

• Many times it is best to right click an install (EXE) and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. So the EXE has rights/access to the places it needs to write things.

because the install app needs to extract the files to windows/temp folder, so we have to make this folder full adminstrator access.