Find the time

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still stuck in 70's mode tonight

• Thanks Monkey_Man ! Audrey checks multiple boxes for an avatar in a guitar oriented forum, firstly it’s a famous moment in guitar cinema with a classic song instantly attached, secondly she’s holding an actual real life guitar, thirdly she’s cute unlike me, and fourth I love old Cinema.

• So, I actually did this track originally to do a collaboration with waraba as he injured his hand and wanted to do some singing instead. In the end it wasn’t the track for him though he’s still eying some others that I’ve also written some lyrics for so fingers crossed.

As this one didn’t come to be here’s the scratch track version I knocked out originally to give an idea of where the melody and cadence would have gone, you’ll have to use your imagination to conceive how it would have sounded with someone who can actually sing like waraba doing it, but I liked the call and answer melody enough to hope you won’t be too offended by my sharing.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Per,

I think you should sing more often to your songs. It fits ;)

Cheers

Hans

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112