Next updates?

• update upgrade to chorus, trem, pitch, etc

more compressor option

Kemper have been systematically conducting something akin to "the long march through the institutions" -- we could dub it "the long march through the KPA FX setup".

I think those items you listed - modulation and dynamics effects might easily be some of the next ones on the list for attention - following on from the major improvments on Delays, Reverbs, Drives and double tracking/widening options. Given the lengthy quiet of the Kemper front there might be some surprises coming as well.

• I have a ‘52 RI Tele. The stock pups were ‘good’….but not great. I put a set of Fishman’s Greg Koch Fluence pickups in and what was a very good guitar turned into a great one.

https://youtu.be/n02tImce3AE

I had a Tele with a set of these a couple years ago. I agree, great sounding pickups. I sold the guitar because I wasn't a fan of the actual guitar, not the pickups. Greg is such an amazing player.

• There is always something to improve but surely nothing major. The main issue is how many resources does Kemper have. I got the feeling that since the Rig manager started and also the iOS world arose the complexity for Kemper became quite huge and this still has an impact on release times of new software features. Anyway pretty sure they will add value to the product but maybe it takes longer in the future. And I expect them to improve modulation and the triggers for those fx (pitch-based effects, dynamic based effects, more tonal impact on flanger and tremolo).
    But looks like I am still a kid that cannot wait any longer.

• All joking a side I would like to see wireless rig manager for pc and Mac. I really can’t see what is holding that back now after the iPad release of the editor.

Apple uses some proprietary languages (Objective C and Swift) as well as their own component suite (grids, buttons, etc). If the application was written with these tools, it will not easily port to another operating system like Windows or Android.

If the iPad app was written in a cross compiler environment like Xamarin, it will quite easily port to Android and Windows.

Since it hasn't been released yet, I am guessing it was written in Apples proprietary XCode environment using apple proprietary languages and components.

• Tremolo

I would really like to see more robust coverage of different tremolo types along with control of a variety of wave shapes or attack/decay ramping.

Univibe

I would also like to see a deeper dive in terms of allowing more control of a more convincing Univibe effect. Throb depth and more throb, speed , etc.

Leslie and Vibratone
    Again more convincing versions of both and more options. Depth, ability to set min and max speeds that you can ramp to and different ramp time lengths, etc. thank

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Chorus. Some rack choruses had a delay parameter that delayed the chorused portion of a sound. Always missed that on the kemper.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• I've been racking my brain on this, maybe someone can help figure it out but basically there's no way to run an effects loop of any kind on the toaster and do stereo out through the monitor out and direct out since the direct out is the only way to use a loop.

So say for instance, I want to use an effects loop for an external stereo effects unit and run speaker imprints in stereo.

• I've been racking my brain on this, maybe someone can help figure it out but basically there's no way to run an effects loop of any kind on the toaster and do stereo out through the monitor out and direct out since the direct out is the only way to use a loop.

So say for instance, I want to use an effects loop for an external stereo effects unit and run speaker imprints in stereo.

Unfortunately no. I wish there was.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• I want more flexibility.

Kemper effects are now great, many possibilities but not enough slots… the philosophy of the kemper is to treat the units and profiles like you would with an amp. I wish I could add more pedals slots or having built in option in différents blocks.

- option to have eqs (post/pre option) in cab section will free a slot

- option to have a noise gate in amp and drive section too

- parametric eq in the output section. It’s an output section, so it’s really important and having just « bass mid etc » whiteout knowing the frequencies, q and the gain is not great

- Amp and cab morphing, I’m sure it’s possible as the switching on the kemper is so fluid.

- the idea of pickups simulator is also fantastic, after all that’s just some kind eq tricks, i know there’s no magic trick but it could help in live situations when for one or two song you need that les Paul or tele kind of sound.

- remove those high fizz artifacts when you put a drive block would also be quite nice. That’s the reason why I don’t use drives at all in the kemper. There’s a so unatural fizz when the notes are sustaining…

-add input gain so it would stop the confusing clean sense use.

- complete rewrite of rig manager, looks like an old itunes, can’t even create the subfolders I want.
    Stop the different behavior of saving performances between unit and rm. Everything can be made more user friendly with RM.

that’s what’s coming to my mind at this moment lol.

Not alien things, just simple things that can really help