Problems With New Remote

• So, I finally got a remote 2 days ago after a few months owning the Kemper. Upon initial boot, I did notice that I was able to cycle through rigs in browser mode, but for some reason suddenly I can't get it cycle up or down through rigs in browser mode. m It seems to work in performance mode, but I've not started to set up anything in performance mode yet as I'm still trying to get comfortable navigating browser mode. Really, clicking through every button the only things that seem to do anything is Tap Tempo, Looper and Tuner. When looper is engaged the corresponding control buttons on bottom for start, stop etc. do work. I have studied the both manuals and searched online but at this point I'm confused on how to get this remote working in a way that will be helpful other than looping or tuning. I'm so far beyond frustrated at this point, any assistance at all would be immensely appreciated! All firmware is up to date btw...

• I know this isn't your issue but I strongly suggest you set up in performance mode to minimize scrolling. If you are playing live, it works very well.

I've never used it in browser mode ( given I've had mine for 6 years) and not even sure how it is supposed to work in browser mode as its so aligned to performance mode so can't help on that front, sorry.

• This is from the Main Manual chapter PROFILER Remote:

Up/Down Buttons (1)

In Performance Mode, use these buttons to navigate through your Performances. A short tap will step up or down to the next Performance. Holding will initiate scrolling. Depending on the status of the parameter "Performance Load” in the System Settings, the PROFILER will either load Slot 1 or the current Slot of the selected Performance immediately, or wait (“Pending”) until you hit one of the five Rig Buttons.

In Browser Mode, you can step or scroll through Rigs in your browse pool according to the selected View and Sort Order criteria. The option “Group of 5/Single Rig” on page Remote Settings in System Settings determines, if the Up/Down Buttons step through the Rigs individually or by groups of five in Browser Mode.

The function of the Up/Down Buttons can be changed on the “Remote Buttons” page in System Settings, reached via “Button Assignment” on the Remote Settings page.

Rig Buttons 1-5 (2)

These are the buttons for selecting Slots in Performance Mode, and Rigs in Browser Mode. Subsequent hits of these buttons trigger Morphing.

Perhaps you have selected an empty View e.g. "Last Imported". So the pool of Rigs to step through is empty and you are stuck with the Rig currently loaded. Make sure the selected View is "All Rigs".