Rig import in RM from computer doesn't show in Powerhead

• In my RM (version 3.2.65.17265) I imported one (Tone Junkie) rig to My Profiler from a folder on my computer. No problem. It’s immediately there. The next thing was to play this rig in my Powerhead. This is a problem…

I can see the rig in RM - with the headphone icon - but it doesn’t show in my Powerhead on screen. Instead of this a whole other rig appears. My midi connection (midi controller)however is OK because other rigs still appear in the right way. What can cause this trouble?

• Did you update the Browse Mode MIDI Program Change table settings in the Profiler System Menu to associate the new Rig with the MIDI PC number you are sending from your MIDI Controller?

Hi Paults, That's new to me. Which page would that be? I can't find such a page in System.

• It is after the Pedals and Remote settings pages.

Main Manual 8.5, page 279:

MIDI Program Change Assignments and Settings
    On the next System Settings page, you can assign up to 128 MIDI program change numbers to Rigs in your browse
    pool. Sending these program change numbers in Browser Mode from any MIDI controller will load the assigned Rigs.
    To do so, first select the Rig you want to assign a program change number to and then press the SYSTEM button.
    Navigate to “Browser Mode PrgChg” page using the right PAGE button, select a desired Program Change using the
    soft knob labeled “MIDI PrgChg#” and then press the soft button labeled “Assign”. Use the soft button labeled
    “Unassign” to unassign a Rig. Assigned MIDI program changes are displayed on the home screen on the right-hand
    side below the Rig Name.
    On the following page “MIDI Settings” you find more options and parameters, which are explained in detail in the
    MIDI chapter.

• Hi Paults, Problem solved. After having my power head a couple of times shut off I tried again and then I succeeded to import that rig. That leaves me to a next question for which I will open a new topic: Maintenance required after nearly 8 years ?

• theplayer, The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, load a new rig from Rig Manager to my Profiler (rack) and it showed up in RM in the Profiler folder but not on the Profiler screen until I powered down and then back on and then it appeared on the Profiler screen. I was in browser mode with no controller hooked up, I loaded 180 rigs total and the anomaly occurred 6 or 7 times, I'm running the latest software version on RM and the Profiler, I marked it off to the Ghost in the Machine?