• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok, sorry metalhead I had to take a short break to bubblegum pop though I did try to stick in hard rock territory.

• Hi Per I listen you from time to time and I wonder, how are you able to come up with so much music and from different genres. Your musical fecundity really amazes me. I wonder if it is result of how much music you heard of your imagination. Probably mix of both :)

This piece reminds me some good old Pearl Jam from Vitalogy/Yield era.

• Your musical fecundity really amazes me.

Same here and I expressed this from time to time as well. With that you're playing in a special league Per . Still humble and self aware though. Great!

That song is a nice one again. The Pearl Jam comparison fits well and it has that wide stereo sound you're able to create. Very nice :thumbup:8)

• Thanks guys!

skoczy I think more a result of lack of focus. There’s always some new shiny bauble to go play with. Also I think it’s more artifice than content, to me I hear the same old riffs, song structures, chord progressions, rhythms and production clichés that I’m trying to avoid, the same failings again and again getting in the way of fluid expression or innovation and yet there I go right down there once again, I suspect I just don’t have it in me so this is all a way of prevaricating around the bush and emperors new found love of nature loving outdoor sports with really big inflatables.

deadman42 thanks, it’s definitely influenced by the grunge sounds. Pearl Jam had some fantastic production going on that I’d love to be able to recreate.

Thank-you waraba I’m surprised you noticed my warbling on there XD

• Thanks guys!

skoczy Also I think it’s more artifice than content.

I think the beauty of music is not working with a plan, but letting oneself be spontaneous. This applies to life as well. What destroys fun of music in my opinion is scales and all the math C5m7Add13 - music and life is about feeling, not that much thinking. Kids more feel than think and look how happy and kind they are.